Mudslide Oatmeal. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/2 cup oatmeal of choice (I used oatbran)
2. 1 1/3 cups water, divided
3. 1 T carob powder
4. One large zucchini, sliced and chopped
5. 1/2 tsp cinnamon
6. 10 drops coconut stevia liquid
7. 2 T salt free all natural peanut butter
8. Cinnamon, for garnish
1. Boil your water in a small soup pot.
2. Add Zuke chunks and bring to a boil. 3. Reduce heat to medium and remove from. Usenet.
4. In a separate bowl, mix oats, Carob, and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
5. Return pot to heat and stir in dry ingredients, along with stevia.
6. Cook, stirring regularly, and adding a little water at a time until desire thickness is reached.
7. Top with PB and cinnamon and enjoy warm.