Thursday, March 26, 2015

RAW mug cake.

When I was at the vitamin shoppe a few days ago (one of my frequent errands...😂), I succumbed to the all-too-familiar "spend more money in order to use the coupon" thing. Yep, I know. Bad, Anna, bad. BUT. There's a happy ending to this story! 🙌 I was about $10 shy of being able to use my coupon (which expired that same day), so I frantically (per urging of the talented salesman) began searching the shelves for a random $10 item that would allow me to use my beloved coupon. And then it caught my eye: Garden of Life RAW vanilla protein powder...I had been waiting for it to go on sale (which it JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE!)...and now I had a better excuse than ever! Thanks, Mr. Coupon! 😃 so this yummy mug cake was born...enjoy!


                  RAW mug cake. 


                     Oh my gosh. 

                          Delish. 

RAW mug cake. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients
1. One scoop Garden of Life RAW vanilla protein powder
2. One overripe banana
3. 1/2 tsp baking powder


Method
1. Mash your banana very well. Add protein powder and baking powder and mix well until a sticky batter forms. 
2. Spoon into small micro save dish and nuke on high for 1 1/2 minutes. Watch closely to make sure it doesn't overflow! 
3. Let cool and DIG IN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment