Tomato Raisin Oatmeal with Masala Cream. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/2 cup oatbran
2. 2 cups water, divided
3. One large Roma tomato, sliced and chopped
4. 1/4 cup raisins
5. 1. t white wine vinegar
6. One packet stevia
7. 3 oz. silken tofu
8. 1/4 tsp garam masala
9. 1 tsp braggs aminos
10. 1/2 packet stevia
1. Boil your water. Add raisins and boil for 5 minutes to "plump".
2. Reduce heat to medium and stir in oats and stevia packet. When thick, stir in second cup of water.
3. When thickening, add tomato and vinegar and stir well. Cook 5-7 more minutes, stirring regularly, until desired thickness is obtained.
4. In your food processor, combine tofu, masala spice, aminos, and 1/2 packet stevia. Blend until smooth and spoon over oats. Serve!