Carob Pancakes with Peanut Butter and Sweet Cherries.
Carob Pancakes with Peanut Butter and Sweet Cherries; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one (3 smallish pancakes).
1. 1/3 cup gluten free oat flour
2. 1/4 tsp baking powder
3. 1/2 packet stevia
4. 1 T carob powder
5. 1/3 cup water
6. 2 T peanut butter of choice
7. 1/3 cup frozen sweet cherries, thawed in microwave for 30 seconds
1. In medium size bowl, combine flour, baking powder, stevia, and carob. Whisk well to remove any clumps and add water. Stir well.
2. Cook in nonstick pan over medium heat, about 3 minutes per side or until edges look browned and insides begun to bubble. Flip and cook 3 more minutes (approximately). Repeat!
3. Once all pancakes are cooked, arrange on a plate. Take largest cake, spread with peanut butter, and place a couple cherries on top. Slightly mash down with back of spoon and place next largest pancake in top. Repeat until you get to the last cake. Top with a few cherries and a dollop of PB. Enjoy!