Tuesday, June 3, 2014

"Frosted" Watermelon Pie.

Ok, I have to admit--I am so proud of how this turned out! It's so cute! And so much fun to make. If you've for kiddos, this is a terrific recipe for them to help with! And you can all enjoy eating it afterwards...yum yum! Perfect summer time treat AND craft! 


           "Frosted" Watermelon Pie. 


                         Yummy!


"Frosted" Watermelon Pie; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients 
1. 2 large chunks/slices of fresh watermon
2. 5 oz. Morinu Extra Firm Silken Tofu
3. 1/4 tsp raw vanilla powder
4. One packet stevia


Method 
1. In your mini food processor, combine tofu, vanilla, and stevia. Blend until super smooth, scraping sides as you go of necessary. Transfer to a small bowl and let sit at room temperature for at least 10-15 minutes. 
2. After frosting had set, simply spread on the watermon slices and enjoy! So easy and delish! 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Yesterday, I ate a mini watermelon. I was going to cut it up into cute shapes and stuff...but then I just at the whole thing with a spoon. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary! I love doing that too. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete