Friday, June 13, 2014

Creamy Curry Dip.

Ok...before you read turn our nose up at the sound of this, think about it. Creamy. Curry. Dip. Yes, yes. It's an unusual combo, but PEOPLE. You want to give this one a chance. Trust me!


                  Creamy Curry Dip. 

Serve with naan-style bread or pitas. Couldn't be yummier! 



Creamy Curry Dip; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients 
1. 5 oz. silken tofu (not Morinu brand)
2. 1/2 tsp curry powder
3. 1 tsp bragg's liquid aminos (or more to taste)
4. Garlic and onion powders to taste
5. Extra dash of turmeric or more curry for garnish


Method 
1. Combine all ingredients in your mini food processor and blend until super smooth. Garnish with extra turmeric or curry and serve! Yummmm!

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! This looks like a really tasty dip! I was wondering, however, why you say not to use Morinu brand tofu? That's the only kind I have on hand. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that's all you have it's ok. I have found Morinu tends to be firmer than refrigerated tofus, and it's not as soft as the kind I used. But no worries! Just make sure you use the Morinu silken soft. Let me know how it works! :)

      Delete
    2. Ah! I see. Thanks! Have a blessed day! :)

      Delete