Carrot Cake Nice Cream; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. Two chopped frozen bananas
2. 2 small (or 12 baby) carrots
3. 1/4 tsp cinnamon
4. Dashes of ginger and nutmeg
5. Optional: unsweetened shredded coconut for garnish
1. Steam your carrots. I did this in the microwave, but you can also boil them in water in the stovetop until tender. Once easily pierced with fork, rinse in strainer under cold water for about 30 seconds. Pat dry and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients( plus a SPLASH of water) except coconut in vitamix or other high speed blender and blend until super smooth and creamy.
3. Spread into bowl, cover, and freeze about 30 minutes. Too with coconut before serving, if desired. Enjoy!