This particular chia pudding is definitely a new fave. Beets (another of my favorite things!) and coconut go great together, if you're never tried that combo. Quick, easy, ridiculously filling. What are you waiting for?!
Coconut-Beetroot Chia Pudding; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/4 cup black chia seeds
2. 1 cup almond milk
3. 1/2 cup steamed, sliced beets
4. 10 drops coconut flavored stevia
5. Shredded unsweetened coconut for garnish, optional
1. Place chia in a LARGE bowl (do not underestimate bowl size...this expands drastically!).
2. In vitamix or other high speed blender, combine beets, almond milk, and stevia. Blend until smooth. Pour over chia and stir with spoon.
3. Cover and place in fridge overnight. When ready to eat, garnish with shredded coconut if desired. Enjoy! You will..!