So if you haven't tried these amazing little yellow superheroes, you're seriously missing out. Go ahead and try it in this hummus! I guarantee you'll love it.
"Cheezy" Hummus; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 3/4 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2. 2 T nutritional yeast
3. 1/4 tsp each onion powder and garlic powder
4. Dash of bragg's liquid aminos
5. Pinch of turmeric (for color)
6. 1 tsp Dijon mustard
1. Just like all hummus recipes, this one is pretty foolproof. Just add all ingredients to your mini food processor and blend until smooth, adding splashes of water and scraping sides as needed. Serve with toast, veggies, or refrigerate to use for later...if you can refrain from eating all of it straight out of the food processor...!