Beefless Enchilada; Vegan. Serves one.
1. One extra large wrap (mine was a lavash)
2. 2/3 cup TVP granules
3. Scant 2/3 cup water
4. 1/4 cup chopped onion
5. 2 tsp minced garlic
6. Poultry seasoning, to taste
7. 1 T bragg's liquid aminos
8. 2 T no salt added tomato paste
9. 2 T water
10. Cumin, cayenne, oregano, liquid aminos to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and place lavash or wrap on top.
2. Heat a non stick pan over medium heat.
3. In a medium bowl combine TVP and water. Microwave 2 minutes, watching carefully to make sure it doesn't overflow.
4. Add some water to your pan and sauté the onion and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, then add the now cooked TVP, poultry seasoning, and aminos. Cook until gmfragrant and liquid is gone.
5. Spread filling into lavash and roll up tightly, folding ends shut. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. While baking, make your sauce. In a small soup pot, add tomato paste, water, and spices. Cook, stirring frequently, until warm and thickened slightly.
7. When enchilada is done, remove from oven, transfer to plate, and spread sauce over top. Enjoy!