Herbed Apple White Bean and Spinach Soup; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth
2. 1/2 cup canned navy beans, drained and rinsed
3. One small green apple, chopped
4. Onion and garlic powders to taste
5. 1/4 tsp EACH parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
6. 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, torn
1. In a small soup pot, combine broth, spices, and beans. Heat over medium high heat as you add your chopped apple.
2. Simmer for 10 minutes, then remove from heat and stir in spinach. Pour into bowl and serve!