Spinach Artichoke Hummus; Vegan, Gluten free. Makes one small bowl (approximately 3/4 cup).
1. 3/4 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2. 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, with about 1/8 cup liquid
3. 2 tsp minced garlic
4. 1/3 cup frozen spinach, cooked
5. Garlic powder to taste (I like my hummus really garlicky!)
1. In a mini food processor, combine hick peas, artichokes with liquid, garlic, and garlic powder. Process until super smooth.
2. Transfer to medium size bowl and stir in cooked spinach. Mix well. Serve!