Vanilla Fudge Bar Bites; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1 cup canned navy beans, drained and rinsed
2. 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
3. 1/2-1 packet stevia
4. 2 tsp water
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
2. In a mini food processor, combine all ingredients and process until smooth. Refrain from adding more water...the batter should be very thick.
3. Spoon batter into parchment and spread around evenly with the back of a spoon. It should be about 1/2 inch thick.
4. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool 10 minutes, slice into small bites, and serve! I served mine with blueberry pear sorbet. Yummy!