Apple "Nachos"; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. One small to medium apple, sliced
2. 2 T powdered peanut butter (I use "Just Great Stuff" brand), mixed with 1+ T water
3. 1/4 cup TVP granules
4. Sprinkling of cinnamon
1. Arrange your apple slices on a large plate.
2. Mix your peanut butter and water until combined. You want this on the runny side-think more peanut butter "sauce" than actual PB.
3. Drizzle peanut sauce over apple slices and sprinkle with TVP granules (DO NOT HYDRATE! Leave them crunchy!) and cinnamon to taste. Enjoy!