"Flavor of Spring" Salad; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 7 oz raw broccoli florets
2. 5 oz raw cauliflower florets
3. 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
4. 1/2 cup steamed beets, sliced
5. 2 T raisins
6. 1-2 T balsamic vinegar (I used one T but I would definitely use two making his again as mine was pretty dry)
7. Parsley flakes to taste
1. In your food processor, process your broc and cauli florets. I did this separately to make the "layers". Scoop "rice" into medium size bowl.
2. Top with carrot, then beets, then raisins. Drizzle with balsamic and sprinkle with parsley flakes. Dig in!!