This Bounty "Cereal" Bowl has become my go-to breakfast before my early morning practices. It's super quick, packed with filling protein and energizing carbs, and gives me tons of energy. Try this yummy breakfast bowl on a morning you know you have to hurry out the door-I guarantee your day will be off to a great start once enjoying this!
The Fit Vegan Ginger's Bounty "Cereal" Bowl; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. One medium zucchini, chopped
2. 1 medium carrot (or 6 baby carrots), peeled and chopped
3. 1 cup frozen blueberries
4. 1/3 cup dry roasted unsalted soy nuts
5. 1 cup plant based milk of choice (almond milk is my personal fave)
1. In a VERY large bowl, combine your zucchini, carrots, and frozen blueberries. Mix very well to thoroughly combine the ingredients.
2. Cover and place in fridge overnight. In the morning, add your nuts, stir, and top with milk of choice. That's it! So simple and so yummy!