Sunday, May 18, 2014

World Famous Cinnamon Swirl Oatmeal.

If you follow me on Intagram, you are MORE than aware of my utter OBSESSION (to say the LEAST!) with this oatmeal. I eat a bowl fbit every day. I'm not even exaggerating. So, friends, without further ado...


 World Famous Cinnamon Swirl Oatmeal.



World Famous Cinnamon Swirl Oatmeal; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients
1. 1/2 cup oats of choice (I use oatbran) 
2. 1/2 packet stevia
3. 1/2 tsp cinnamon
4. 1 cup water



Method
1. In a medium size microwave safe bowl, combine oats, ge via, and cinnamon. Stir to combine. 
2. Pour 1 cup water over and let sit about 5-10 minutes. 
3. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. I it looks like it's going to overflow, stop and let it rest for a couple seconds then let it finish cooking. Enjoy!



          Literal heaven in a bowl. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment