Memorial Day Ice Cream Bars; Vegan, Gluten-free. Makes one serving (one plate of ice cream bars).
1. 2 frozen bananas
2. 1/2 cup water or almond milk
3. 1 cup frozen strawberries
4. 1/8 cup frozen wild blueberries
1. Blend the frozen bananas in your vitamix with the water. The result should be like a thick smoothie.
2. Line a shallow baking dish with parchment paper and pour in banana mixture.
3. Using caution, slice the frozen strawberries in half and squish halves into banana ice cream. Squish in your bloobs as well.
4. Cover and place in freezer overnight. Let thaw about 10 minutes before sliding into bars and devouring! Yumalicious!