My Favorite Breakfast Sandwich; Vegan, Gluten-free option. Serves one.
1. 2 slices while grain bread of choice (I used Ezekiel brand. Use gluten free if needed)
2. 2 T peanut butter
3. 1/2 banana
4. 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
5. 1/8 tsp (or more!) cinnamon
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, mash your banana half. Add vanilla and cinnamon and mix up well. Spread banana mixture on one slice of the bread.
3. Spread peanut butter on the other slice of bread and smash the two sides together gently. It will be pretty thick, so handle with care.
4. Lay on skillet and cook 3-4 minutes per side, or until desired "grill" is reached (mine took about 4 minutes). Enjoy!