Coconut Cabbage Curry; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 5 oz. green cabbage, torn or chopped
2. 1/8 cup canned light coconut milk
3. 1/4-1/2 tsp curry powder, depending on desired spiciness
4. Dash of bragg's liquid aminos
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over low medium heat. Add coconut milk with a splash of water until it sizzles. Add cabbage and sauté lightly.
2. Add aminos and curry and turn heat to medium. Saue until cabbage is throroughly coated in coconut milk and curry, and liquid is absorbed. Enjoy!