This is probably my all-time fave hummus recipe I've created. Like all hummus recipes, it's super quick and easy, packe with protein, and goes great with almost anything. But this hummus is special. It combines so many of my favorite things it's not even funny! Curious?! You should be. Try this one out--and prepare your taste buds. Flavor bomb alert!
Tropical Hummus; Vegan, Gluten-free. Makes one meal-sized serving (about 1 scant cup hummus).
1. 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2. 1/2 cup frozen thawed pineapple
3. 1/2 cup frozen thawed mango
4. 2 T canned lite coconut milk
5. Juice of 1/2 small lime
6. Dash of bragg's liquid aminos
7. Onion and garlic powders to taste
8. VERY SMALL dash cumin
1. So easy. Combine all ingredients in your mini food processor and blend util smooth. Serve garnished with a pineapple chunk. It's all in the presentation, people! Enjoy!