Sunshine Super Smoothie Bowl; Vegan, Gluten-free. Makes one "super smoothie" bowl.
1. One large grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, as frozen
2. One large navel orange, peeled, sectioned, and frozen
3. Juice of 1/2 a lemon
4. 3/4-1 cup water (depending on how liquid-y you want it. I added 1 cup to mine in the picture above.)
1. Place your frozen grapefruit an orange sections in a large strainer. Run under hot water for about 30 seconds.
2. Break apart your citrus sections using your hands, then add them to a vitamix or other high speed blender. Squeeze in your 1/2 lemon and add water.
3. Blend, baby, blend! Increase speed from low to high until frosty thick and perfectly smooth. Enjoy!