Monday, May 5, 2014

Holiday Post!: Lemon-Lime "Zinger" Smoothie.

Cinco de Mayo is a holiday worthy of celebration, right?! In my opinion, any holiday that involves themed-food is worthy of celebrating. You all know I absolutely LOVE making holiday food and creating fun holiday-themed recipes. I'm so corny like that...!
This Lemon-Lime "Zinger" Smoothie is perfect for Cinco de Mayo. Cool and tangy, a perfect treat to sip on as you're sitting poolside this summer too.


Lemon-Lime "Zinger" Smoothie.




Lemon-Lime "Zinger" Smoothie; Vegan, Gluten-Free. Serves One. 


Ingredients
  1. one whole lemon, peeled, sectioned, and frozen
  2. one whole lime, peeled, sectioned, and frozen
  3. 1 cup water
  4. 1-2 stevia packets (I know it seems like a lot, but TRUST me...)

Method
  1. Combine all ingredients in a Vitamix or other high speed blender and blend until frosty. Enjoy!


Frosty Deliciousness. Yummmmmmo.





No comments:

Post a Comment