This dip is a great used as a hummus replacement, sandwich spread, cracker topper, or simply by the spoonful! It's so so yummy and as always SUPER simple. Serve this at a party and it's GUARANTEED to be the first thing gone from the table. Enjoy!
Taste of India White Bean Dip; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one (can easily be doubled, tripled, or even quadrupled).
1. 1/2 cup canned navy beans, drained and rinsed
2. 2 T canned coconut milk, lite
3. 1/2 tsp garam masala spice
4. 1/3 cup frozen mango, thawed
5. Dash of bragg's liquid aminos
1. Easy peasy. Combine all ingredients in your mini (or regular-sized if you are making a bigger portion) food processor and process until almost completely smooth. You still want a few small mango chunks, so don't completely purée.
2. Spoon into bowl, serve with crudités, crackers, spread in a pita-the options are endless!